Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Dark Knight


The Joker is my favorite character in the whole world!! Heath Ledger was the absolutely best choice for the actor of the Joker. It was a shame he died. He was hilarious (even though my mom doesn't think so, i do). The way he and Batman went back and forth fighting and the Joker said to Batman, " I agree with them on this. I won't kill you, you're just too much fun." I agreeI totally tought this movie was amazing. These two guys were just meant to duel it out forever ( and i wish they would).
Go Batman!!(and Alfred!!!!)
P.S. Bruce Wayne, Jim Gordon & all his cops, the Mobsters, The insane dude (Tom Crane... I think), The judges, Harvey Dent/ 2 face, Rachel Daws, Lucious Fox, all the Clowns, the busdriver, and all the rest of the people are ok too; even though they are no where near the Joker, Batman, or Alfred

No comments:

Post a Comment